Purchase order details
You can place purchase orders (PO) online. We do require, however, that a signed purchase order be on record prior to your first purchase.
To create a Purchase order Account please have the following information available:
Billing address and contact information
Federal Tax ID # (bypass if you represent the Federal Government)
Dun & Bradstreet # (bypass if you represent a library or school, or the Federal, State or Local Government)
Bank References (bypass if you represent a library or school, or the Federal, State or Local Government)
Credit References (bypass if you represent a library or school, or the Federal, State or Local Government)
To create a printable purchase order and fax to 267-295-2528, please follow these steps:
1. Fill your shopping cart and follow the step-by-step directions at checkout. Once you reach Payment Method, select Print & Fax Purchase Order.
2. The step-by-step directions at checkout will guide you through the process of filling out the required information.
3. After submitting your order, click the Print My Order button to print a copy of your purchase order.
4. Fax your printed order (please include a fax cover sheet) and an authorized purchase order to 267-295-2528.
5. Your order will be processed and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided.
IMPORTANT! Your order will not be shipped until we receive a fax cover sheet, your printed order, and an authorized purchase order. Your purchase order information will be kept in our records for 30 days. If you have not submitted the appropriate documentation in that time, your order will be canceled in our system.
After faxing a signed purchase order, you may purchase online with a purchase order at any time.
For additional information, please contact our Customer Service Department at 781-583-7548 or email us.
If you are Tax-Exempt, you must include a copy of your state Sales Tax Exemption Certificate or provide your Sales Tax Exemption Number with your Purchase Order.
If you have any additional questions, please call Customer Support at 617-299-0243 or email us.
Note: We have the right to refuse any PO that doesn't meet our criteria.