Handling fee remind: $2.00 handling fee will be charged for ALL LAO- items if you order less than $50.00.
Free Shipping Promotion
This item qualifies for free shipping within US 48 states. Details
Manufacturer Part Number: 1072
Neoprene SHOLDER SUPPORTS
The shoulder joints consist of the glenohumeral joint, acromioclavicular joint, sternoclavicular joint and the scapulothoracic joint, which is technically not a true joint. The bony structures consist of the humerus, scapula, and clavicle. Soft tissue includes muscles, for example the rotator cuff muscles (Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, Subscapularis, and Teres Minor), several ligaments including the coracoclavicular (trapezoid and conoid), coracohumeral, and coracoacromial ligament and others, labrum, bursas and brachial plexus nerve. The shoulder joint is the most active and complex joint of the body. The capsule and ligament act as stabilizers, while the muscles and tendons play a dynamic role. Rhythmic cooperation of the shoulder joints ensures the smooth movement in all directions.
- Provides compression and support to shoulder and aids healing.
- Therapeutic warmth for the shoulder and upper arm.
- Offers support and protection.
- Minimizes potential for future injuries.
How To Wear
- Insert hand into the sleeve of support.
- Pull the sleeve up the arm to shoulder.
- Bring the chest strap over head and around the armpit of the opposite arm.
- Be sure the support fits snugly on the shoulder.
- Rotator cuff tendinitis
- Shoulder instability
|Measure around the chest.|
|S||83.2 - 93.3cm (32 3/4 - 36 3/4")|
|M||93.3 - 103.5cm (36 3/4 - 40 3/4")|
|L||103.5 - 113.7cm (40 3/4 - 44 3/4")|
|XL||113.7 - 126.4cm (44 3/4 - 49 3/4")|
|FIBER CONTENTS|| 70% Neoprene, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton|