Handling fee remind: $2.00 handling fee will be charged for ALL LAO- items if you order less than $50.00.
Free Shipping Promotion
This item qualifies for free shipping within US 48 states. Details
Manufacturer Part Number: 2149
Elastic HERNIA SUPPORTS
The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar. There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5). In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx. The twelve thoracic and five lumbar vertebrae make up the thoracolumbar spine. The cervical spine supports the head and allows anterior, posterior, and lateral flexion and extension, plus rotation of the head and neck. C2, called the axis, forms a pivot with C1, called the atlas, around which the head rotates on the cervical spine. Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up). The thoracolumbar spine (T1-L5) has two normal curvatures, lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region. The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.
- Provides compression around the affected area with targeted compression on the hernia, reducingthe inguinal hernia.
- Hook and loop closure allows to controlled fits.
- Adjustable thigh strap are made of soft elastic.
How To Wear
- Lay flat on the floor.
- Wrap truss around pelvis with pad in front.
- Pull the strap between the legs to the back.
- Thread through buckle and adjust for a comfortable fit.
|Measure around the pelvis (around the hip)|
|S||70.5-80.6cm (27 3/4-31 3/4")|
|M||80.6-92.1cm (31 3/4-36 1/4")|
|L||92.1-103.5cm (36 1/4-40 3/4")|
|XL||103.5-114.9cm (40 3/4-45 1/4")|
|FIBER CONTENTS|| 78% Cotton, 13% Rubber, 9% Polyester.|