Free Shipping Promotion
This item qualifies for free shipping within US 48 states. Details
Industrial Flat Tip pH Electrode, open junction, general purpose glass bulb, wire, Pt100, 5 m cable.
- Self-cleaning flat tip sensor
- Significantly reduced maintenance requirement
- Models especially designed for plating baths
- PVDF body
- Three junction types: ceramic, PTFE and open
- Built-in potential matching pin
- Three different glass type pH sensors
- ORP electrodes with platinum or gold sensor
- Models with built-in Pt100 or Pt1000 temp. sensor
- Internal amplifier models powered by the process controller
- 3/4" NPT external thread on both ends for easy installation
HANNA presents a series of combination pH and ORP electrodes, including more than 300 models, incorporating over 20 years of electrode manufacturing experience. Shipping Note
The most advanced feature of this series is the electrode shape with flat tip, virtually eliminating deposits that can foul the electrode, significantly reducing necessary maintenance. This characteristic makes flat tip electrodes ideal for continuous in-line monitoring and for solutions containing aggressive chemicals.
The PVDF body offers a higher level of mechanical and temperature resistance. Moreover, the PVDF material is non-toxic and compatible with food applications.
Each pH and ORP electrode is provided with an internal matching pin that can avoid typical problems caused by grounding loop current, such as progressive damage of the electrode, fluctuating measurements and poor process regulation.
: Processing takes an additional 9 to 10 days for orders for this item.
Hanna Instruments products are manufactured in our ISO 9001 facilities, meeting the highest quality standards in the industry. Hanna's high standards also apply should a product be returned due to defects in material or workmanship. Our extensive warranty extends up to three years on some products. Limitations: Warranted products may be returned for repair or replacement only at the discretion of Hanna Instruments. In some circumstances, remedy may constitute refund for the price paid for the product.
The warranty period commences from the original date of sale to the user or a maximum of 18 months from factory ship date. Warranty is valid only when the product is used under normal conditions and in accordance with operating limitations and prescribed maintenance procedures. The express warranty stated previously is the only express warranty given by Hanna to the end-user buyer. Hanna expressly disclaims any warranties implied by law, including but not limited to warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Hanna shall not be liable for any individual or consequential damages of any kind for breach of any warranty, negligence, on the basis of strict liability or otherwise. Hanna's warranty periods are:
- HI 9828 Multiparameter
- 2 Years On Meter
- 1 Year On Sondes
- 6 Months On Sensors
- 2 years - HI 221 & HI 223
- 2 years - HI 901 & HI 902 (instrument only)
- 6 months - Burette & Pump Assembly
- PCA 310, PCA 320 & PCA 330 â€“ 1 year on the unit
- 6 months on the electrodes
- Extended warranty plan available.
- 2 years - HI 120, HI 110, HI 250, pH 300 series, HI 4000 series and HI 255 bench meters
- 2 years - Portable Meter (not including Pocket Testers)
- 2 years - Bench Meters not mentioned above
- 2 years - Printing Meters
- 2 years - Industrial Meters
- 1 year - Stirrers
- 1 year - Dosing Pumps
- 1 year - Waterproof Testers
- 6 months - Pocket Testers & Pocket Sized Thermometers
- 6 months - Electrodes & Probes